Friday, July 30, 2010

Introduction

Hi!  I'm just tiptoeing into the blog world.  I'm so amazed and impressed with so many of the blogs I read.  From time to time, I may post my own thrifty ideas, fix-up projects, etc. 

We are very thrifty around here but not suffering a bit because of it.  The best things in life really aren't things at all.  I love a good bargain, love raising our own produce, love making silk purses out of sow's ears, etc.  So much of life is how you look at things.  We can look at what all we don't have, etc., but if we look at all we do have, all we can do, etc., we have such a lot to be thankful for. 

Thanks for stopping by.  We may get off to a slow start around here, but hopefully soon we will have something to share that will make your visit worthwhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment